Laser treatments are quickly gaining popularity worldwide for their ability to produce highly effective, targeted results. They work by emitting intense beams of light carrying specific wavelengths onto a targeted area, where they destroy certain cells while leaving surrounding cells unaffected.
Download the European Spa Laser Price List Here
European Spa uses Skin TEC, a laser treatment system renowned for its versatility and accuracy. Whether you’re a new or seasoned laser user, you’ll be impressed by our laser hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal
European Spa Edmonton offers a wide selection of laser hair removal methods, laser facials, and laser hair removal options for men and women in a private setting. If you’re tired of endlessly having to shave, wax or tweeze unwanted hair, consider an investment in laser hair removal. It’s relatively painless, and because its results are long lasting, fewer treatments are required, making it less expensive in the long term. To get started, we recommend 6-8 treatments, which are done at 4-8 week intervals, depending on the area being treated and your own skin and hair type. After your initial series of treatments, only one or two treatments per year are needed for touch-ups.
If you are considering laser hair removal, please note the following:
- To ensure that a laser treatment is appropriate for you, you will always be scheduled for a free consultation and patch test at least 24hrs before your first laser treatment
- You must NOT WAX less than six (6) weeks before your session
- You must NOT TAN (outdoors or indoors) in the 3-4 weeks prior to your session
- You must NOT USE any sunless tanning solutions in the two (2) weeks prior to your session
- You must NOT SHAVE within 24 hours of your first treatment
Call (780) 481-5200 to schedule your FREE consultation today.
Laser Acne Treatment
European Spa Edmonton offers a wide selection of laser hair removal methods, laser facials, and laser hair removal options for men and women in a private setting. A specially selected wavelength is used to penetrate the skin and target overactive sebaceous glands, resulting in less oil production and fewer acne-causing bacteria. After up to 6 or 7 treatments, skin becomes smoother and more even-toned, and breakouts (if they even occur at all) are much less severe.